viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

CHOIES Review

Hello cuties ~

Today we're going to review some items that we bought on choies.com.
It's going to be a quick review, I just want to comment with you some things about the clothes.

Let's go! ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ




The first thing is the shipping. Everything came in a box and it took about 2 weeks. I really can't complain about the shipping in choies because, in my opinion, it's fast.


(I really like those little packets where the clothes come in lol)


White pleated skirt




At first sight it looks pretty nice, the fabric is very cool for a skirt BUT the problems starts when you wear it. 
The skirt has a little button in a side and the supposed hole where you have to introduce it, it's very small, so I had to cut it a little bit.


Also, the pleats at the sides makes look your body more width that it is. (maybe I have to iron it in a different way, idk)

Without those things, I think the skirt is veeery nice and I recommend it to you ^^ Here is the link


Black Sweater



I wanted this sweater so bad ;;
The only thing that I don't like of it it's that en the bottom of the sweater, in both sides, IT HAS ZIPPERS. Looking at that pic you don't know that it has zippers and in the web there's nothing that notices you about the existence of those "accessories".
Also, I don't think this is thick enough for winter. (same as the white sweater) 
(Just another sweatshirt, I guess)


Apart of those things, the sweater is comfortable and nice (look at that cute print <333) Here is the link.

White sweater


I REALLY LOVE THIS SWEATER AÑDSFKÑ ♥
I have no complains about it. I was afraid if it doesn't fit me, because it has only one size. But I could say that it fits me better than the black sweater (which is L size).


Here is the link


Thanks for taking a look at this review!! <3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario