jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

G&G GBT Grey Lenses Review




Hello babes~ Today I’ll be reviewing these cute grey lenses from the shop Pinky Paradise


They came in a little packet:

Every pair of lenses come with a case to keep save the lenses (in my case were a piggy case, very cute!) and also, with a “special gift”.


Let’s start~
The lenses are called G&G GBT Grey

Information:

Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm / 8.7mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one macaron lens case
The prescription is from -0.00 to -10.00 in both lenses

(This picture was taken with the window light so that’s how the lenses look “natural”)
The lenses are really comfortable and you can use it for many hours before your eyes start hurting, so I really recommend it! The colour is very natural and fits extremely well (you’ll see in the next pics)


(3 over 4) The lenses, as I said are pretty cool but the shipping was absolutly bad! It tooks like a month to arrive. I guess it’s only my case, because for people that I know only took two weeks. (I think I have bad luck for these things u_ú)







Finally, I hope you guys liked this review, personally I really enjoyed taking the pics and so on (and also I was rrrrreally excited when the lenses arrived, lol)
Thanks to Pinky Paradise for giving me the opportunity to make this review, and please, visit their webpage! ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario